Wood Floor Finishing
We use high quality wood floor finishes which protect and beautify wood naturally. These comply with the natural demands of the wood and protect it simultaneously.
- Based on natural vegetable oils and waxes*.
- Penetrate deeply into the wood, bonding with the surface, therefore making the wood highly durable.
- Prevents the wood cracking, flaking, peeling or blistering.
- Makes renovation very easy; just another coat is added on the cleaned surface.
- Makes the wood water and dirt repellent.
- Appropriate for all wood species; for both interior and exterior use.
All our products are environmentally friendly and meet all the demands of healthy-living,
- Made using pigments that are safe enough to be permitted for use in the food industry.
- Mostly Solvent free, if they do contain solvents, they are de-aromatized and comply with the purity demands of European Pharmacopoeia.
- Are low in odour. Odourless when dry.
We usually make products that are easy to use, with little or no instructions involved.
- Application of the finish is by brush or roller, but we also have stains that are sprayable.
- Only 1 or 2 coats are required, straight on the wood surface, no primer, and no sanding between coats.
Our products are the most affordable on the market.
- Our finishes are packed in such a way that, coverage exceeds most conventional wood finishes by at least double.
- They are extraordinaraly durable and easy to maintain; just apply another coat if required with no sanding.
We care about appearance, and that is why our finishes have:
- All shades of the same colour system that are easily intermixable for a great variety of colours.
- Individual shades (RAL/NCS) with a surcharge possible
*Carnauba and Candelilla waxes, soybean, sunflower, thistle and safflower (thistle) oils and paraffin waxes.